Friday, September 9, 2011

My Bridal Collection

Wedding Gowns

I have great passion of collecting various designs of wedding gowns and i would love to wear one such gown on my wedding day. A long white gown with a veil over your head and flowers in your hands, makes you feel like a princess, complete, perfect and gorgeous. Its every girl dream to make their wedding day a perfect day ever, a most memorable day; and the glance of the wedding gown makes you realise that you are one such special woman in the world who is going to make your dream come true. You feel like the gown is only made for you and nobody would ever feel so perfect in the world than you do in the gown. No matter what you do, how much you spend your wedding day, nothing else could replace the joyous feeling, a wedding gown makes you feel.





The bliss and the excitement, a wedding gown fills in your heart is countless and amazing. For a while it feels like you are the most happiest soul in the world. Its such a fascinating and wonderful feeling, when everybody fix their eyes at you while you walk down the ailse with the most mesmerizing gown and a beautiful smile. I am sure all of you women already married had such a wonderful moment in your life; and all those to be wedded women must be very excited about these special moments to happen in your life. I just wish all of you a happy and prosperous life.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Tell me about it.. I just got married this summer and that was one of my favorite parts of the planning. There is something totally magical about a good wedding dress. I was lucky and found my dream dress. It's definitely something you should look forward to!

    Funny thing is at the place where I got married they have 3 reception rooms and all the newlyweds went out to get their photos taken at sunset. It was a weird feeling because it's one of the few times in life where you know you're feeling the exact same emotions at the exact same time as someone else.

    ReplyDelete